I am an animal lover and treat animals as a loving owner would. Pets will not be cared for by a rotation of people I employ. I will personally care for your pets myself and will send you an email or text after each visit or as preferred. Upon rare exception, I will let you know if another pet sitter will be doing a visit (I am part of a network of trusted pet sitters in our area). I've been in business since 2010 since retiring from my corporate job of 30 years.
For your peace of mind, I am LICENSED, BONDED, INSURED and a certified member of the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters.
Why hire a daily pet sitter/dogwalker while you are at work?
- Some dogs cannot hold their urine as long as others. For example very young, aged or those with certain illnesses.
- Dogs are very social animals. Leaving them alone for long periods can actually cause them to become aggressive, depressed and weaken their immune system.
- Perhaps you need to work late or run errands after work. Having a pet sitter provide a break during the day allows you that extra time.
- Dogs need to expend some energy during the long day you are away at work. It makes for a much calmer pet when you return.
- No Imposition. You don’t have to impose on a friend, neighbor or relative to care for your pet, but instead rely on a pet care professional who will put you pet’s needs first.
importantly, your pet receives love and personal attention while you